Saturday, March 20, 2010

Who you gunna call?


Gotta love Teletoon at night! to my surprise Terry changes the channel and tell me "Now you know who your going to call"... Thats right GHOSTBUSTERS!!

Love this movie, I remember my parents had the soundtrack on vinyl (I wish I still had it, total wall art) and on the back it had a picture of the dog, you know the one with the glowing red eyes... it used to scare the shit out of me. I would always picture the dog in my mind, like maybe it was lurking in my closet or under my bed.... prime spots for monsters. Now looking at it, I see cheezy '80's special effects... which doesn't make the movie any worse, perhaps it makes it better. The marsh mellow man on the other hand, I wish it was real... perfect for kids parties and camping!.

So... now that its not anywhere near Halloween, and I'll probably change my mind closer to the date... I have found the perfect costume...the Ghostbusters uniform (noooo not the skanky one) but the real one complete with inflatable power pack. Fuck, I'd just order the costume so I could wear the power pack on a daily basis, but that just shows you how much of a nerd I am.

Now its time for bed, I'll be sure to check the closet and under the bed to find a few dust bunneys and maybe my cat.... no crazy red eyed monster dog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Sweet blog. Not sure if you're still in the koots or into blogging, but you might want to check out inthekoots.com. You can set up a free personal blog over there and the great thing is that lots of kootenay folks are reading and they are getting into commenting too. It's got a sweet community growing around it. It's nice to engage with people and feel like you're not just blogging into space.

    ReplyDelete