Friday, March 19, 2010

Hey Ladies in the Place, We're callin out to ya


Words cannot express how much I love xtorrent... its my one true love, I swear.. sorry Terry.
I just downloaded the full Discography of the Beastie Boys and am now currently rocking out harder then I did when I saw them in concert. Remember that Bec?, when I almost elbowed you in the face?? ahhaha.

That was my ultimate dream concert, I was like a 12 year old at a Justin Beiber concert. Especially when during their encore they turned up a few rows down from where we were sitting and I balled... and then contemplated throwing my bra at them...however I was wearing a good one and wasn't really ready to give it up, even if it was for Ad-Rock .

In retrospect, I'm sure they wouldn't have appreciated my 8 dollar La Senza special.. but whatevs.

I can't believe that was 6 years ago, next time I see them, I'll make sure to have 2 good bras, one to throw and one to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment