Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Black Devil

Living in a coal town is not for the o.c.d...It is perpetually dirty... there is no escape from the devil that is the black powder!

So today, I thought I would be the good little house wife that I am, and clean the condo. Now, being a fully furnished condo, I have the pleasure of having cleaning supplies left for me...wonderful wonderful dollar store brand cleaners and I tell ya, what gems they are. with cleaver names like "Kleenex", "Nu Kleen" and (the topper) "Kream Kleaner".

Why is it that ghetto brands can't use the letter "C" ? Is there some knock off clause that prevents dollar store cleaners to not use the letter "C"? or is it their cleaver way of breaking out of the "Name brand norm"?

In anycase, I suppose working and living in a coal town and having white floors... mopping will become a staple and I will have to befriend my dollar store chums... "C" or no "C"

No comments:

Post a Comment