Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hectic Shmectic

Anyone who knows me well enough, knows that I haaaaaaaaaaate flying. Yessir, I'm more nervous than a drug addict taking a pee test. Gah. This blog is written by pure nerves and nothing else!

Now, I know that flying is the safest way to travel, and I know that the flight is only an hour and fifteen minutes... I know I know I know. However, my flight schedule in the past two days has completely gone hay wire. Originally, I was only going for two weeks, so I can visit and house sit for my parents.... now I will officially be in Victoria for a month!.. which is cool, but I worry about all the Arts Council stuff I have to get done. I fly home for a month and then when I get back I'll be in Elkford for a month and a half and THEN I'll be flying back to Victoria for my cousins wedding...yeeesh.. then not to mention Sara's wedding in August. I better start playing the lotto. Hopefully by the end of the summer, I will be a little more at ease about flying, because today.. today I'm litterally shitting myself.

I feel so SO sorry for Phil tomorrow, because he is the one driving me to Calgary so I can attempt to get on an earlier flight, if I don't get on an earlier flight I will be sitting in the Calgary airport for over 7 hours.. yeeesh. I can't even stomach myself to pack, I've folded two pairs of jeans.. felt overwhelmed and had to take a breather. Hopefully, I can pull myself out of this rut because I don't think its appropriate for me to wander Victoria's streets with only a pair of jeans on...


to be continued.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment