Wednesday, April 14, 2010

from home to home

..So after a three hour break and a minor break down, I managed to get myself packed last night.
With a short Gravol induced sleep, I woke up with Terry and we parted ways, he to work and me to the airport. Its going to be an awesome month, but a rough one too... I've grown fond of the Koots.. I like that I can hear myself think and I like the fact that a traffic jam consists of two big rigs and thats it and I like the fact that its a clean slate there... no past demons, no judgement.. just pure growth.

I've litterally walked in the door of my parents house. I dropped my bag down, let Daisy out and went straight for the computer...blogs never stop in my mind. I made it on an earlier flight, I survived the douche dropping a cane on my head from the over head compartment and I made it through ferry traffic...here I am! Silence at mum and dads...mmmmmm silence!. Perfect nap time, I figure I've earned it... I've been up since 5:30 pacific time... so perhaps I shall sleep, and when I get up pick up the pieces and settle into coastal life.

ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment