Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gaga Oooohh Lala


Just finished watching the MTV Music Video Awards...Good times. Shows like this always make me wish that I carried on with my mid 90's ambition to be in a garage punk band... But I gave up on learning to play the guitar less than a year I started. I still have my guitar but now it has turned into an art piece waiting to be hung up on my wall. I've always secretly wanted to be a singer but I couldn't carry a tune if my life depended on it. Lets hope that never comes to be because I would be dead with in minutes!

The show none the less was fairly entertaining, Kanye West closed the show with a song about giving toasts to the douche bags.. which I think will be stuck in my head for a few days to come. I was really rooting for Florence and the Machine to win an award, but alas the marvel that is Lady Gaga stole the show. Of course she did, her last dress looked like it was made from meat and it made me really want bacon and any excuse to eat bacon is a good excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment