Sunday, August 15, 2010

Warped Tour


Hello all,

This blog was going to be about me ragging on the Vans Warped Tour line up, but I did my research and nowww I'm miffed haha!. Terry and I were watching some show on Much Music about the Warped Tour line up and the bands they profiled were SHIT!

Like, weird adolescence, whiny, teeney bopper, wannabe punk band shit...where the lead singers voice is on the cusp of breaking into puberty. I can't stand bands like that! Good god, it makes me want to stab my ears because they just can't take it anymore.

I got all reminiscent of the good ole days of Warped Tour, where Pennywise, Rancid, Bad Religion, NOFX and Face to Face rocked it out while you were in a good ole fashion mosh pit with sun stroke. Anyways, so back to the research part, I looked up Warped Tour and found Pennywise, found Voodoo Glow Skulls, found Face to Face...at the bottom of the page, but they were there. But still, the magic seems to be gone, its more mainstream and more pop the Skate or Die punk rock.

I miss the good ole days, I miss the Punk Show and I miss sun stroke in the mosh pit...bahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment