Thursday, June 24, 2010

Strangely Weird Dreams #2


An old friend was visiting us with some random french girl and I was cooking pasta for everyone. My house was full of people, Terry, Becca, Court, Phil, Austin, Josh, Chris, French girl and Max
Anyways, I was busy making this huge pasta dish so I was unable to drive Chris to the Mini-Mart before it closes. So my nephew..my two year old nephew.. in perfect English says "I'll take him"... I handed Max the keys and told him to hurry up because dinner was almost ready. As he started to walk away with my keys, the thought finally crossed my mind that Max was too short and couldn't reach the pedals... not the fact that he is two...and didn't know how to drive..let alone run with out falling. I remember in the dream, it was quite the hassle that Max couldn't take Chris...who would?... never mind the other 6 full grown adults in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment