Saturday, May 29, 2010

For My Lads at Home


To allllll my darlings in Victoria,

I've noticed a lot of complaints on Facebook about how its been raining... well, its May 29th and its snowing here!.. bah! take that! :)

I must also make a mental note:

When I was home in April/May I stocked up on shorts and summer wear (nievely thinking it was going to be spring when I came home)

Now, when I go home in June/July, I shall stock up on winter wear (you know, realistic thinking because when you live in the mountains, one never knows what the weather is going to do)

ttyl.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel better, while camping just outside Osoyoos for May long we had hail about 11 times, rain and snow (and a tiny bit of sun the last day basically).... we put rocks beside the fire to wrap up to warm our sleeping bag at night!

    ReplyDelete