Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ode to My Studded Snow Tires


Today I woke up ill,
and when I look through the window sill,
All I see is snow,
And I have places to go

After half the day of moping around,
I went to the post office, to see if my package is found,
I hop into the car,
Happy I don't have to drive far,

The mall is down the hill,
Sad that I didn't have Terry or Phil,
For, I will have to make the drive
And thanks to my tires, I know I will arrive alive

O Snow Tires O Snow Tires
How I love thee,
because I wont go sliding and plow into a tree

O Snow Tires O Snow Tires
I can handle the ice,
So I arrive not frustrated but nice,

O Snow Tires O Snow Tires
I love how you give my Hyundai some street cred,
So I don't have to hang my head

Snow keep on comin'
I wont be in the ditch, givin' my car a shovin'

For I have my beloved Snow Tires

No comments:

Post a Comment