Monday, April 19, 2010

Joe Pesci? is that you?


The weather has been so humid here, I swear by the time I go back to the Koots, I'll be 1o pounds thinner.

Yesterday, Alicia and I went for a walk around Beacon Hill Park...I felt so sorry for my dog, she was dying by the end of it. The park was lovely, nothing has changed... its still squattersville.

As, I'm typing this blog I am watching Runaway Squad and I'm pretty sure the lead dude in the show is Joe Pesci.. or at least his long lost twin...

...Anyway back to bloggin'. Today I went to Lost Lake and Lost Lake Farm, thanks Coyne for showing me around... pretty sure I'll have some epic photos. True to Lisa form, I have to wait to get the pictures developed.. 'cause thats how I roll. I have a digital camera and thats all good for shits and giggles, but my 35 mil is film. Its like a right of passage using film, it teaches you patience and well, your using a dying breed.

Now, I'm having a quiet night... with back to back episodes of Intervention wooooot! There is something really wrong with watching someone waste away on national t.v, but for some sick reason, I can't get enough.

Blog in a bit

ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment