Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lego My Ego (I ment Ego, I know how to spell Eggo)


Josh came home from his dad's house with this massive Star Wars Lego set... so being the good Auntie that I am, I offered to built it with him... as soon as I opened the package, Josh was out the door. Which is cool, because me and Lego go waaaay back, once Brian was too old for his Lego it was given to me... in this super old trunk that belonged to my Great Grandma. I used to make houses, elaborate space ships and whatever came to mind... but don't label me a tomboy because Barbie always had a hand in it too.

Anyways, back to the massive Star Wars project, I was humming right along...clicking the pieces in and reading the lovely illustrated instruction book. I seriously thought this thing was golden, until Terry got fed up with watching me put it together... so he took over. Little did I know, the space ship I thought was finished was half way done and put together all back wards (hurray dyslexia)... so much for that. Terry took over and Courtney and I decided to play with the Lego men instead... Princess Leya had Darths helmet on, Darth had Leyas hair on, red Lego pieces where thrown around to look like a blood bath...

....Roughly about 3 hours later, the X Wing was complete... rebuilt the right way, thanks to Terry. So the good Auntie that I am, contributed some what... in her own way... and the Great Unkie Munkey saved the day. If Barbie was here, she would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment